|The Cup Test|
Johnny getting kicked in the nuts.
|Related stunts||Self Defence|
|Video releases||Jackass Volume 2|
The cup test consists of six parts where the efficiency of the cups, that are made to protect the Jackasses' private parts, is tested on Johnny Knoxville.
Test 1: childrenEdit
Johnny gets kicked between the legs by five children. Later, when he's talking to the camera, he is kicked again by Spike Jonze.
Test 2: tennis ballsEdit
Johnny Knoxville gets shot several times with tennisballs: twice in his private parts, once in the stumach, three times in the legs and once in the chest.
Test 3: croquetEdit
A croquet ball is launched towards Johnny, after it hits his legs three times, he throws it back at Jeff Tremaine, gives Jeff some advice, this time Jeff does manage to hit him.
Test 4: sledgehammerEdit
Jeff Tremaine swings a sledgammer at Knoxville's private parts, three times.
Test 5: paintballEdit
Trip Taylor shoots Knoxville in the crotch and leg with a paintball gun.
Test 6: pool ballEdit
Tremaine stands on a rooftop and attempts to drop an eight ball onto Johnny Knoxville's private parts, but misses and hits him in the upper part of the right leg (wich is protected). The ball then gets thrown back up, but Tremaine fails to catch the ball and it falls onto Johnny Knoxville's right shin (wich is unprotected). After this misadventure, Tremaine manages to drop it onto Johnny's nuts. Then the rest of the cast starts throwing eggs at Johnny who runs away with his pants still down to his ankles.
- In the quiz (bonus feature in Jackass Volume 2), question #4 is about this stunt.
- Excerpts from this skit were used in the outro for Jackass Volumes 2 and 3.
- Excerpts from this skit were used in the trailer for Jackass The Box Set.
- An excerpt from this skit was used in the music video for "If you're gonna be dumb...".
- An excerpt from this skit was used in the intro for the episodes of Jackass Season 2.
- Filmed by Rick Kosick, Spike Jonze, Dimitry Elyashkevich.