|Jackass (TV series)|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
Pontius The Barbarian.
|Season||Jackass Season 1|
|Air date||16th May 2000|
|Directed by||Jeff Tremaine|
|Starring||Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Steve-O, Ehren McGhehey, Wee Man, Ryan Dunn, Brandon DiCamillo, Jess Margera, Chris Raab, Stephanie Hodge|
|Notable Stunts||Pontius The Barbarian|
This was the 6th episode of Jackass aired. It was created by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze. The show was first aired on MTV in america and has since been played on numerous channels across the world.
A man from the Renaissance Fair says Johnny Knoxville's catchphrase.
List Of StuntsEdit
Many of the stunts are unnamed.
- Raab The Native runs around at the side of a road. (Link)
- Bam and Brandon joust outside a restaurant.
- Bam and DiCo fight on a tennis court. (Link)
- Dave plays with his ferret. (Link)
- Bam slaps Jess in the face. (Link)
- Ryan Dunn jumps off a lifeguard tower.
- Rick Kosick and Dave England play basketball in a store.
- Dunn terrorises Kossick with a small snake. (Link)
- Bam and DiCo fight on a football field.
- Dave films a pig with huge testicles. (Link)
- Ehren enters a store without wearing any pants.
- DiCo rides a shopping cart. (Link)
- Jess gets antiqued.
One of the men at the Renaissance Faire references a Monty Python sketch while dragging Wee man in a cart.