|Jackass (TV series)|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
The town of Mianus.
|Season||Jackass Season 1|
|Air date||9th May 2000|
|Directed by||Jeff Tremaine|
|Starring||Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Steve-O, Ehren McGhehey, Ryan Dunn,Brandon DiCamillo, Jess Margera, Chris Raab|
|Notable Stunts||Mianus, Poo Diving|
This was the 5th episode of Jackass aired. It was created by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze. The show was first aired on MTV in america and has since been played on numerous channels across the world.
The show opening shows Dorothy, the lady that played Johnny's mother in the "Taxidermy" skit, saying Knoxville's catchphrase.
List Of StuntsEdit
As the team were still finding their style, most of the stunts weren't named. Jeff said that when they started out the show was more about stupid things that made him laugh, rather than dangerous stunts.
- Raab Himself mows the lawn without wearing pants.
- Night Monkey sets of car alarms. (Link)
- Night Monkey swings from a rope, right in front of a car. (Link)
- Bam and DiCo slap each other in the face. (Link)
- Naked Dave plays baseball naked .
- Steve-O staples the word "Jackass" on his butt. (Link)
- Bam gets launched with a giant slingshot. (Link)