|Jackass (TV series)|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
Heavy metal alarm clock.
|Season||Jackass Season 1|
|Air date||2nd May 2000|
|Directed by||Jeff Tremaine|
|Starring||Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Ehren McGhehey, Ryan Dunn, Brandon DiCamillo, Chris Nieratko, Preston Lacy, Stephanie Hodge, Jess Margera|
|Notable Stunts||Satan vs God, Sumo Wrestling|
This was the fourth episode of Jackass aired. It was created by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze. The show was first aired on MTV in America and has since been played on numerous channels across the world.
The show opening for this episode is a sumo wrestler (the one Johnny fought in the sumo wrestling skit) saying Johnny Knoxville's catchfrase.
List of StuntsEdit
Some stunts were not officially named.
- Sumo Wrestling
- The Poo Hug
- Satan vs God
- Poo Poo Platter
- Squid Suit
- Heavy Metal Alarm Clock
- 50-Egg Challenge
- Johnny gets shot with a crossbow. (Link)
- Bam puts an amplifier next to Jess' head and starts playing the quitar. (Link)
- Bam gets attacked whilst skating.
- Ehren gets the word "Jackass" tanned on his chest. (Link)
- Brandon goes down the stairs in a basket. (Link)
- Ryan Dunn jumps of a roof.
- Steve-O sleeps naked. (Link)
- Dave has fun with a pooey toilet seat.