|Jackass (TV series)|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
Chris Pontius in Mexican Snowboarding
|Season||Jackass Season 1|
|Air date||26th april 2000|
|Directed by||Jeff Tremaine|
|Starring||Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Ehren Mcghehey, Wee Man, Ryan Dunn, Brandon DiCamillo, Preston Lacy, Mike Kassak|
|Notable Stunts||Oddly Shaped Men, Elephant Poo Dive|
This was the third episode of Jackass aired. It was created by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze. The show was first aired on MTV in america and has since been played on numerous channels across the world.
List of StuntsEdit
Some stunts were not officially named.
- The Skunk
- Oddly Shaped Men
- Mexican Snowboarding
- Big Wheel Craze
- Sexercise Bike
- Daddy and Baby 2
- Elephant Poo Dive
- Rick Kosick is tricked into wearing an electric collar and is then shocked.
- Bam Margera decides he's going to 'kick his dad's ass' all day. (Link)
- Chris Pontius dressed as a gorilla runs through a zoo, screeching. (Link)
- Dave England picks up a stamp using a string of saliva. (Link)
- Johnny Knoxville has himself caught on fire.