|Jackass (TV series)|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
Ehren Mcghehey in Blind Driver.
|Season||Jackass Season 1|
|Air date||19th April 2000|
|Directed by||Jeff Tremaine|
|Starring||Johnny Knoxville, Ehren McGhehey, Ryan Dunn, Dave England, Steve-O, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Brandon DiCamillo|
|Notable Stunts||Door Bumper, The Goldfish, Blind Driver, Roller Jump, Human Barbecue|
This was the second episode of Jackass aired. It was created by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze. The show was first aired on MTV in america and has since been played on numerous channels across the world.
The show opening for this episode is Johnny Knoxville hand feeding a crocodile.As the animal approaches Johnny, he loses his nerve and jumps out of the enclosure.
List of StuntsEdit
As the team were still finding their style, most of the stunts weren't named. Jeff said that when they started out the show was more about stupid things that made him laugh, rather than dangerous stunts.
- Bam Margera smacks someone over the head in a hotel room. (Link)
- Naked Dave runs out in front a car without any clothes. (Link)
- Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Ryan Gee and an unidentified nude woman, mess about with trampolines.
- Bam Margera taunts a dog who is locked in a car. (Link)
- Chris Pontius skating at a skate park. (Link)
- Someone running out of sight whilst nude at night.
- Johnny Knoxville boxes with Nigel Hudson. (Link)
- Brandon DiCamillo pretends to drop an expensive lamp near the public. (Link)
- Chris Pontius roller-skates along the beach in a jock-strap. (Link)
- Chris Pontius swims nude below a glass-bottomed boat. (Link)