|Big Brother - Issue #2|
The issue's cover.
Table of Contents
- This page contains a list of staff, random quotes from the staff and an introduction article written by Earl Parker.
- A bunch of "fan mail" with reactions from Earl Parker and a short notice from Earl Parker about guidelines for fan mail.
- News about skaters, sponsors, skating in general, etc...
Did You Know? by Aaron King
- An Article about Vision and the history of the "ultimate rail".
Step By Step: How To Steal Bus Stop Posters
- A tutorial on how to steal posters from bus stops.
The Skater Chat-Line
- All about the "Skater Chat-Line" and it's users.
Woodward Skatecamp Review by Neil Esquibel
- Small article about Woodward Skatecamp and some skaters who were there.
- Something about art.
The Sean Sheffey Interview by Mike Ternasky
- Mike Ternasky interviews Sean Sheffey.
Soap Box by Henry Hester
- A letter sent to people who manufacture and/or sell skateboards.
The Sal Rocco Interview by Mark Lewman
- Steve Rocco's brother gets interviewed.
Video Submission Department
- Screen grabs from the videos that have been sent in.
The Story Of Willy
- A comic strip about Willy and the apocalypse.
Behind The ScenesEdit
- The cover is a picture of Daniel Castillo taken by Spike Jonze.
- First appearance of Chris Pontius in Big Brother Magazine.
- This magazine has 4 images of breasts in it.